Wednesday, June 6, 2012

KISS-Keep It Simple, Stupid

My journey in fitness started when I got hooked to playing basketball 13 years ago when I was in the 8th grade. I have been a fanatic about keeping fit since more than 10 years now and I must have read a thousand articles, online or in print about various diets:
How does one type of food affect your metabolism?
What is the best thing to eat for dinner?
Which foods are 'abs-friendly' ? (ahem-ahem) 
Why are good fats necessary to become thin? 
and the list is endless...

But one thing I have realized recently (better late than never) is you can KISS lethargic metabolism and sluggishness good bye by having food that is real fuel for the body.
It just needs easy and simple changes : Keep It Simple, Stupid. 
Just eat everything NATURAL. Weed out the processed food from your plate and half the battle is won. The lesser the processed food, the lesser the hidden sugar and sodium, the BETTER YOU WILL FEEL and the slimmer you will look. I came across this self-explanatory slide show of choosing natural foods over their processed versions

No comments:

Post a Comment